As an affiliated partnership with Movingsun, Cult Wine Exchange enjoys providing the following services to one of the most well-respected resorts in South Beach Miami, Florida, Fontainebleu.
- Rare and fine wine procurement
- Acquisitions and sourcing
- Wine driven special events
- Wine Selection & Sourcing for wine dinners
- Pairing Wines With Appetizers & Various Courses
- Commentary on Selected Wines lectures and educational tastings
- Valuations for assessment purposes
This buzzy luxe hotel on Miami Beach was designed in the 1950s by architect Morris Lapidus. It’s 11.8 miles from Miami airport and 3.1 miles from the Art Deco Historic District.
Contemporary rooms in 4 buildings feature flat-screen TVs, iMacs with Internet access, and iPod docks. Many offer ocean-view balconies. Suites and penthouses are also available, and offer living rooms. Some have kitchens.
Amenities include a posh ocean-view spa, boutique shops, trendy bars and nightclubs, several upscale dining options (including a steakhouse, a Chinese restaurant and an Italian eatery), and 3 elegant ballrooms.